Revised return

I have file the return for ay 19-20 but I will issue the notice sec 143 1 notice under the demand has raised of rs 16010 what I will do?
Replies (5)
Pls send me the copy of the notice at sabyasachimukherjee7098 @ gmail.com..
What have you actually done ?
You have filed revised return also ?
What is the reason of demand as per you ?
is it correspondence to intimation under 143(1) alongwith mis-match items ?

if still any trouble then mail 143(1) copy at -. pnkapadia @ gmail.com
Originally posted by : Anup Gaikwad
I have file the return for ay 19-20 but I will issue the notice sec 143 1 notice under the demand has raised of rs 16010 what I will do?

 

Check out Your Computation with Dept Computation, And find out the mismatches. After that Revise Your ITR.

@ Anup
As per my earlier reply , check mis-match items which has caused the demand of Rs 16010/-

In case you agree to the demand then you need not file revised return and pay tax as per 143(1).

If you do not agree then you reply online on the portal "Disagree" and state brief remark.

( if required you can file revised return and in online response mention that revised return u/s 139(5) has been uploaded.)

For any difficulty , pl state that .
Rectify karne ke bad return revised kar sakte hain ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details