reverse mechanism

currently reverse mechanism on rent is suspended, but I want to know what will be impact as I am in composition scheme how can I pay in get under reverse mechanism and how can I claim again
Replies (3)

Once RCM applicable (may be after 01.07.2018), you under composition scheme will be liable to pay GST under RCM, for all your inward supplies from URD........ but unfortunately, you cannot claim it, because output GST not chargeable by CMP dealer.......... It means it will be absorbed by you (including output GST)

sir but is it applicable for rent paid

Composition scheme not available for services of renting.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details