Easy Office
LCI Learning

revaluation result declared...

Page no : 3

CA Harshit Rastogi (Chartered Accountant) (722 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

Monika u can visit on the following link

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=5551&c_id=219

Monika Bachhawat (Chartered Accountant) (211 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

My no. no in list.................... Having mixed feelings guys !!!!!!!! Bit happy & bit nervous !!!!!!!

Replied 11 March 2010

Yaar kiya kisi ka roll no....bhi nahn hai kiya us list mein........

CA vineet agarwal (CA) (35 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

In june attempt ,the result came very late and many roll.nos were there whose marks have changed bt not this tym..we can easily make out what institute did to our applications.....

ankit gindoria (http://ankitthewriter.blogspot.com/)   (206 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

well i am waiting anxiously for re verification results to be declared. Finger Cross

nimisha (CA Final) (146 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

same here.............

Replied 11 March 2010

whether remainning three list are likely to be published today or not

Naveen (Learner) (116 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

Hi, I received a letter from institute stating that there was no change in the result :(.. i guess it hardly make any difference. waise bhi they only check total and see if any question is not left unmarked. They do not change marks assigned to any question.

Chalo friends leave it and lets start preparing for the battle again :) Good luck to all

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

1. Roll Numbers of candidates where no change in marks found click here All these candidates have been intimated by post.

2. Roll Numbers of candidates where change in marks found but there is no change in result or exemption in applied papers found click here Revised statement of marks has been sent.

3. Roll Numbers of candidates who have obtained exemption in any of the applied papers. Click here Revised statement of marks has been sent.

4. Roll Numbers of candidates who have passed in one/both groups. Click here Revised statement of marks has been sent

Candidates whose Roll No is not appearing in 1, 2, 3 and 4 above are under process.

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

hey frndz my roll no. is also not found in revaluation list, but i got statement of marks with no change in marks from icai................wht does it mean?

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

They have just make fool to every student who applied for re-verification.  They just cash student D.D . And application for Re-vericaion has thrown into dust-been.  Because it is a pre-decided game of icai. I  think they already maked results of may 2010 exam in their record . It is just a formality to give exam in examination centre and keep wait for results.

nimisha (CA Final) (146 Points)
Replied 11 March 2010

wats the game they r trying to play wid us..........

y they declared such an adha adhura result............??????????

this should not be done.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

plz any1 answer to my above ?

Naveen (Learner) (116 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

Hi Radhika,

If the letter states that " there is no change in the staus or marks" this means that there is no increase in your marks and you have to appear for that exam again.

So, now stop wasting time on the revaluation stuff and start preparing for the exam again. Good luck.

Ritika Khosla (Article Assisstant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

but what about students who have not received any letter yet................does anyone knows when will be the next list declared...? kindly tell..................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro