Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nevil (student)     02 September 2012

Revaluation result???

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SAY THAT WHEN WILL BE THE REVALUATION RESULT OF IPCC MAY 2012 BE ANNOUNCED???

32 Replies

Sivakumar K

Sivakumar K (Tax & Audit Professional)     02 September 2012

Hi Nevil, it is getting updated in our exam application link of www.icaiexam.icai.org...There you have to use the lower left side links for verification and certified copies... You have to provide your 4 digit PIN you have given in your May 2012 exam application to check the status of yours... All the best!

2 Like
nevil

THANXXX....Will Icai put up a list in icai.org annoncement column, like it used to do in previous exams??

Sivakumar K

From this attempt, I think they won't because of administration burden... So we need to frequently get into this link to check if anything changes for our status...smiley

nevil

I had applied for verificaltion manually on 9th of august, but when i am checking for payment status on icaiexams.icai.org it is showing no records found....

what should i do???? 

Sivakumar K

Nevil, I hope did asked for manual application sent but nothing found.  What you can do is check with the nearest branch with the reference details or sent a fax message with all the details like speed post receipt copy, payment details and your exact copy of handwritten application etc with a Quote saying "Verification of answer books" on the top for earliest action by the institute.

Sivakumar K

I mean sending the fax to the Delhi institute.  By the way, you say you have applied on 9th August... So you can wait for a month or upto end of this September... Because, for me I got the status update started after a month...  I had to wait a month and a half to get the status of "Under process" for my certified copies changed from "no records found".  So it would be reasonable to wait for a month and a half or two... to get a status changed.

Sivakumar K

I did applied for my final exam verification and certified copies immediately after a couple of days after May 2012 results declared and getting these status updates now... So next time onwards, don't hesitate to apply immediately after exam results... That would save our time and help us to avoid the unnecessary tension during waiting for them to come to us.
nevil

thanx a lot for help.......btw did u apply manually or online????

Sivakumar K

I did applied online...

Lakshmi Parasuram

Lakshmi Parasuram (1)     05 September 2012

hi friends,

i had submitted manual application within 2 days of result. till yesterday the site icaiexam.icai.org showed record not found. today it shows under process. so they have started the process. try your status 2day. some change may b there

Chahna

Chahna (Student.)     05 September 2012

Ya even mine is under process I just chekd:-)

nevil

nevil (student)     05 September 2012

Mine is still no records found.....fingers crossed...

Chahna

Chahna (Student.)     05 September 2012

@ Nevil

Heya Actually we have a different thing to check the payment status & to check the result of verification & if your payment status is showing "no records found" then i gues theres some mistake in the records of ICAI just call the exam helpline & confirm with them about your tranaction details.

mahaveer

mahaveer (no)     06 September 2012

mine status showing ''under process''

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register