Revalidation of registration - ipc course

My name is Nisha Parmar, my Registration No. is WRO0285310. I had registered for PCC Course in Oct 2007. I had completed my articleship in March 2011 and appear PCC for the first time in May 2012. I had cleared Group I and got exemption in Taxation of Group II. I had paid the fees for Nov 2012 exam but not given the exam. I want to appear for May 2013 exam, I had gone to the institute where i had told that PCC course is closed and you have to convert yourself to IPC Course and told me to fill Revalidation Form and submit it alongwith Examination Form of May 2013. I had filled my revalidation form for converting from PCC to IPC on 22.02.2013 (copy attached).  I had received my half ticket for May 2013 exam under IPC - Unit 8 scheme. Appear for the exam. I had cleared in May 2013 exam and applied for Final Course on 22.08.2013.

I had received a call from institute on 29.08.2013 that i had not paid the conversion fees therefore the exam given by me is invalid and I have to register myself for IPC course and then after give the exam again.

What should i do????  Please help me.....


Attached File : 620516 1225980 revalidation of registration.pdf downloaded: 200 times
Replies (1)
For covrertion to ipc from pcc we have to fill the cnvrtn form along with the fees of rs 500 but as per ur atchd documnt u hvnt paid the prescbd fee .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details