Return of marksheet

I applied for revaluation for May 2013 examination and I cleared the exams after revaluation.

Now I received the Revised Marksheet with a letter attached to it saying that the old or say Original marksheet should be returned back.

now my question is where to return the previous marksheet ?

what is the procedure?

Can I courier? If yes then to whom ? What address? 

Replies (5)

it is not necessary to return the old marksheet.

Great news.....    how much mark the difference...

any one do u have similar exp....

 

ya i got 22 marks and passed

 

 

 

They called you or not ??? Usually institute calls student in case student passes after revaluation

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details