return of income

I AM FILLING RETURN OF INCOME, MY INCOME IS RS. 110000/- FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2007-08. I HAVE ALSO A LIFE INSURANCE PREMIUM RECEIPT FOR RS. 50000/- OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2007-08. MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I SHOULD I MENTION MY THIS INVESMENT IN RETURN OF INCOME. BECAUSE I AM MALE PERSON AND DOESN'T NEED TO GET DECUCTION IN SECTION 80-C  BECAUSE THE THRESHOLD LIMIT IS RS. 1,10,000 /- IN A YEAR. AND KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF I DON'T SHOW MY THIS INVESTMENT WHAT KING OF PROBLEM I CAN FACE IN INCOME TAX WHEN ASSESMENT WILL BE MADE. 

Replies (4)

i think u must file income tax return and also show the deduction of LIC.

shoe da deduction.......likhne mein kya jata hai yaar........

if the gross total income(GTI) does not exceed the minimum limit of exemption there is no need to file any return. but if u file the return the deduction should be shown,  since u r filing the return full disclosure should be given.

Originally posted by :Mayank kharbanda
" shoe da deduction.......likhne mein kya jata hai yaar........
 
"


 

ya show it, there is no problem...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details