Return filling

KALPESH PATEL (service) (36 Points)

05 March 2019  
Any company deduct TDS from salary regularly and paid but not given salary of last two months to employee due to some problems. In this case how can employee file his return with which amount ? with actual received amount or total amount of FY.?