CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Resume of ca final student

I downloaded the sample resume document from the forum topic here: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/format-of-cv-resume-128610.asp Besides, there are templates for CV writing at Tax Return Preparer: Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountant resume and CV writing schemes and uploaded docs by students. You also need to indicate your proficiency level and skills correctly (there are 3 basic levels for CS and 5 basic levels for any other field).

CareerRide tips and tricks how to write a resume, job application letters buyessays

1 Replies

James

James (None)     17 January 2020

Hi AD, I encountered a similar problem. Last year I graduated from University and I needed to move on, but I didn't know where to start. My friend helped me with this, he explained how I should proceed. First of all, you need to create a high-quality resume so that the employer can easily evaluate your skills. I had to look through a lot of things on the Internet in search of an example of such a resume. I was able to find several options, but the best example resume was with copymyresume.com, it is so simple and well-chosen that it was not difficult for me to make my resume. After that, I sent out my resume and waited for a response. Very soon I received several answers at once and when I got to the interview, the employer started the conversation with the fact that he was impressed with the quality of my resume and this played a big role. I managed to get a job then, where I still work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags