Easy Office

RESULTS!!!!! IN THE EVENNING

Page no : 4

Nischal Singla (Sr. Finance officer) (67 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

arrey mazak na karro yar yeh mazak ka time nahi hai sab ko ik sath ho kar reslt face karna hai .

Nachiket Gadgil (Cleared CA - May 2013) (78 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Originally posted by : krithika

i dont think soo...its on da net...n cud u gv da numbr whr u contacted plz?

finding it too funny ha ? take this number n call for urself... 01203054826

anand (professional) (122 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

dont spread rumours yar

anand (professional) (122 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

wait till the official time  before drawing conclusions

jigz (artical ) (61 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

its true guys....

i also called they say it will be declared by 7.00pm:(

Ragini (student) (74 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Please guys dnt spread such rumours..waise bhi subah se aadhi jaan nikal gayi hai results ke liye wait karke..

AAYUSH BANSAL (ca aspirant) (92 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) established under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy. It is one of the largest and prominent accounting body worldwide. Chartered Accountancy profession has become a challenging career at the cutting edge of trade, industry and economic growth. Chartered Accountancy is seen as a globally acclaimed profession capable of offering new vistas to young talents, a new vision to build a career and a new idea to blossom.

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education – II and Professional Competence Examinations held in May, 2010 are likely to be declared tentatively today, i.e. Wednesday, the 4th August, 2010 around 3 P.M. and the results of Integrated Professional Competence Examination held in May, 2010 are also likely to be declared tentatively today, around 7 P.M. The said results will be available on the following website:
https://www.caresults.nic.in

CA. Vinayak Puri (CA CISA MBA. B.Com (Hons.))   (94 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

result going to be declare after 5 pm . . . 

noida branch no is 01203054826 . . . . 

u can ask them about this information and this is not rumour

n all the best

Replied 04 August 2010

aree even i read the same thing but when i called at noida office they informed me that they wil declare by 7

even i am worried and tensed but what to do cannot help it yaar

Ragini (student) (74 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

please tell me 4m where u read this announcement?

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

PE – II, PCE and IPCE - Results likely to be declared on 4th August, 2010 - (04-08-2010)
August 4, 2010

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education – II and Professional Competence Examinations held in May, 2010 are likely to be declared tentatively today, i.e. Wednesday, the 4th August, 2010 around 3 P.M. and the results of Integrated Professional Competence Examination held in May, 2010 are also likely to be declared tentatively today, around 7 P.M. The said results will be available on the following website: https://www.caresults.nic.in

(G. SOMASEKHAR)
ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (EXAMS.)

Vijetha (Student) (387 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

yar ye sab kahan se tapak gaya news?

Replied 04 August 2010

Originally posted by : Awaiting results

please tell me 4m where u read this announcement?

aree dear relax baba

i called at noida ka number

Sneha Mago (Articleship PCC MCOM) (38 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

PE – II, PCE and IPCE - Results likely to be declared on 4th August, 2010 - (04-08-2010)
August 4, 2010

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education – II and Professional Competence Examinations held in May, 2010 are likely to be declared tentatively today, i.e. Wednesday, the 4th August, 2010 around 3 P.M. and the results of Integrated Professional Competence Examination held in May, 2010 are also likely to be declared tentatively today, around 7 P.M. The said results will be available on the following website: https://www.caresults.nic.in

(G. SOMASEKHAR)
ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (EXAMS.)

as notified at site so all relax and smile :)

CMA Sameer Epari (CA Final Student) (409 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

HI,

AS POSTED ON ICAI WEBSITE

The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education – II and Professional Competence Examinations held in May, 2010 are likely to be declared tentatively today, i.e. Wednesday, the 4th August, 2010 around 3 P.M. and the results of Integrated Professional Competence Examination held in May, 2010 are also likely to be declared tentatively today, around 7 P.M. The said results will be available on the following website:

https://www.caresults.nic.in

DO NOT WORRY WAIT TILL 7.00 PM RELAX

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: