HEY FRNDS ,...I NEED SOME HELP...I HAVE ALREADY GAVE 4 ATTEMPT OF PCC...I CANT ABLE 2 CRACK..AND ALSO I HVE LOST MY SM-IT EXEMPTION ..BT D POINT S NW I CONVERT INTO IPCC..AS I HVE ALSO COMPLETD MY ARTICLESHIP OF3.5YEARS...WHT SHOLD I DO??
HEY FRNDS ,...I NEED SOME HELP...I HAVE ALREADY GAVE 4 ATTEMPT OF PCC...I CANT ABLE 2 CRACK..AND ALSO I HVE LOST MY SM-IT EXEMPTION ..BT D POINT S NW I CONVERT INTO IPCC..AS I HVE ALSO COMPLETD MY ARTICLESHIP OF3.5YEARS...WHT SHOLD I DO??
|
|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, May 2011 |
Professional Competence Examination Results
|
ROLL Number |
49865 *Check Merit |
|
Name |
PRIYANKA KUSHWAHA |
|
Group I |
|
|
Advanced Accounting |
050 |
|
Auditing and Assurance |
061 |
|
Law, Ethics and Communication |
060 |
|
Total |
171 |
|
Result |
PASS |
|
Grand Total |
171 |
|
'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt |
|
Check Another Roll Number || Home |
|
Hosted by National Informatics Centre |
|
Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002. |
|
ICAI Home Page |
I also cleared IPCC both groups in 1st attempt

![]() |
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India |
ROLL Number |
200066 *Check Merit |
Name |
KAMAL KISHORE PURNANAND |
Group I |
|
Accounting |
060 |
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication |
056 |
Cost Accounting and Financial Management |
046 |
Taxation |
046 |
Total |
208 |
Result |
PASS |
Group II |
|
Advanced Accounting |
048 |
Auditing and Assurance |
048 |
Information Technology and Strategic Management |
046 |
Total |
142 |
Result |
PASS |
Grand Total |
350< |
![]() |
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India |
ROLL Number |
42854 *Check Merit |
Name |
AMAN GUPTA |
Group II |
|
Cost Accounting & Financial Management |
066 |
Taxation |
065E |
Information Technology and Strategic Management |
068E |
Total |
199 |
Result |
PASS |
Grand Total |
199 |
|
'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt '<' indicates passed under regulation 38A(2)(b) |
|
Check Another Roll Number || Home |
Cleared grp 1 with exemption in law ( PCC).
I will be done with articles in Jan 2012.
when i can give my Ca final attempt??
Is there any minimum period required for giving the attempt??
(like after CPT, IPCC can be given in 9 months)..
Pass.....................................
Many Congrats Everyone...
This is for you guys...
Dedicated to all ca pass outs - when god gives
![]() |
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India |
ROLL Number |
35912 *Check Merit |
Name |
ANKIT AGARWAL |
Group I |
|
Advanced Accounting |
089 |
Auditing and Assurance |
050 |
Law, Ethics and Communication |
065 |
Total |
204 |
Result |
PASS |
Grand Total |
204 |
|
'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt '<' indicates passed under regulation 38A(2)(b) |
|
Check Another Roll Number || Home |
|
Hosted by National Informatics Centre |
|
Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002. Passed Grp 2 in nov 10 |
|
|
HI guys, I passed both groups...319 total...
I Passed My Group 1 . Accounts 40 , Audit 50 , Law 63. Total = 153 . Thanks CACLUBINDIA and Members.
me too passed..! wid 166 in 2nd grp...thanks n congrats to cci students.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals