Results are near!! how to control fear??

Working as A FACULY FOR CA STUDENTS

Guyzz!! Next week notifications will be out.. I am a good predictor and i can say it could be 15th of jan this time or 17th.. People how were your papers? Especially Second Group people plz share your reviews. Spare some time and tell what could be the game this time by ICAI.. Higher or Lowwer?? Based on your facts plz comment guyz.. lets share something 

Total likes : 2 times

KVO Merau Kutchh

Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.

----- Thich Nhat Hanh

Total likes : 15 times

ipcc student

if u ain't scared, you ain't alive but if u get through your fear, u get to see the beauty on the other side.

Total likes : 12 times

Really True sir.. But You Know how it feels when just one exam if cleared CA prefix is added.

Total likes : 5 times

M Worried.. I have no idea 

Student

Costing as usual was lengthy.
ISCA was out of box.
DT was good rather best amoung whole group.
IDT was also good.

Originally posted by : hitesh
Costing as usual was lengthy.ISCA was out of box.DT was good rather best amoung whole group.IDT was also good.

Oh Really.. I found ISCA Most easy..and DT most dreaded.. i have atteded 65 marks costing and 70 Marks DT.. ISCA,, IDT,, COST AND DT Is my ranking..

DO YOU THINK GRACING WILL BE THERE?

Student

What does it matter on thinking by us whether gracing will be there or not.
it all depends upon ICAI

Its just view to be posted.. Indeed it doesnot matter but i meant your views about gracing

Total likes : 1 times

Student

I don't know.
can't say

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU