Response to Intimation 143(1)

 

 

Hi,

In 2007, I prepared my ITR-1 and gave it to my office person to submit. He did so on 27 July 07 but lost the acknowledgment. On asking him to give me an acknowledgment, he filed it again on 27 Sep 07 and gave me the acknowledgment.

In Feb 09, I got an intimation under 143(1) to pay 10k tax. I did so online and got the acknowledgment. This intimation referred to my Sep 07 filing. In Mar I got an intimation under 143(1) to pay 10k - this referred to my July 07 filing.

I have the acknowledgment of tax that I paid in response to the first intimation.

My question:
1. Do I need to file any return for the same?
2. How do I know that my taxes are ok for that year? Can I check it online?

Regards,
Jeev

Replies (1)

 U may check online , and not required to file return again

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details