Requirement for 'certificate of service' upload exm reg.

 I completed my 3 years Articled service as on 14/04/2016 and I have the letter from ICAI for completion of 3 years Articled Service. My question is that may I upload my Articled Service completion letter (get from ICAI) instead of Certificate of Service from Principal/Member?  for Registration of IPC examination.

Thank you

Replies (1)

I think there should be no problem in that case also bcoz basically the certificate of service also proves the same thing. And, in this case, the letter is also received from ICAI only and not any other body. So, I suggest you to go ahead , but, for confirmation you may talk to ICAI office at least once.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details