Easy Office
LCI Learning

Request to icai

Page no : 2

Rulez Breaker (Article) (83 Points)
Replied 03 June 2014

Dont get demotivated guys..jung abhi baaki hai..

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 04 June 2014

The Question of Not Writing does not arise here, By the Way I have written thesame Paper sometime back in the Past & Cleared the Exams. My Friend I have seen the Paper Very carefully & Analysed it very carefully & Minutely & then I have made my Opinion. 

abhishek (mr) (241 Points)
Replied 04 June 2014

Brother kindly do not comment if u havent written the paper as jisne likha h unse pucho. U r kinda hypocrite person. Abhi yaha khud hote to comments alag hote. U r talking like the examiner. Kindly solve n then we can discuss further :)

(Guest)

@ PSPSPS - i knw its ur fake id. You are very reputed CA on here CA Clubindia. i appreciate that you want to make students to think positive. Every paper is manageable but every student cant manage it. The point which Mr. Abhishek raised is that, analysing the paper in a free environment is very easy, even everyone can solve the question paper at their home but at the examination hall, we have big hindrance i.e. tension.

This time i gave only first group and i feel relaxed that i made a better decision by not choosing group 2. :p 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: