Request for Correction Intermediate Exam- Nov2020

Ari Haran (5 Points)

26 August 2020  

ISSUE:

I applied for May 2020 CA inter Group-1 NEW SYLLABUS  examination and paid fees, due to postponing, I applied to November 2020 CA intermediate Group-1 NEW SYLLABUS examination, but while applying in examination form,  I have Declared my details of Determining Eligibility while filling as 

(iii)(b) Direct Entry Scheme - Intermediate Level Examination Pass of Institute of Cost Accountants of India / Institute of Company Secretaries of India Registered for Intermediate on or before 01st March 2020 and completed/would be completing 8 months of study course as on 01st November 2020 

But I want to declare eligibility as below and upload my declaration certificate

Determining Eligibility:

(iii)(a) I registered for Intermediate course/ATC under the Direct Entry Scheme, under the Graduate/Post Graduate category and completed/would be completing 9 months of article ship including 8 months of study course as on 01st November 2020

I attach and highlight the mistake in my examination form pdf and my declaration certificate. I request you to change this correction in my examination form and upload my declaration certificate. Please help me to solve this issue.