Reporting of deductions under sec 80 TTB

Kk Nair (154 Points)

02 November 2019  
Sir, I am a pensioner and have interest income from Banks on FDs and SCSS above 50,000. I am senior citizen and eligible for tax rebate of 50,000 under sec 80 TTB. I am submitting Form 15H to each banks every year. Sir my doubt is whether I should submit form 12BB to banks showing the eligibility for above deduction. If yes should I submit above form to each Bank. I am not liable to pay tax, income being below taxation limit. How this entitlement will reflect in 26 AS if I don't info the same to Bank?