Relief U/S 89

Dear sir,
I have received arrears of SALARY in FY 2016-17 and I am filled IT Return without claiming relief u/s 89 and without filling form 10E. Same issue was happened in FY 2017-18.
Recently I am knowing about relief u/s 89.
My question is can I calim relief now by filling REVISED return of both the year and by filling form 10E ???
Intimation u/s 143(1) of both years have been received.
Your reply is valuable for me.
Thank You.
Replies (2)

Yes, you can revise both the return before 31st March, 2019. (Do not forget to upload form 10E)

Thank you sir……………

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details