Relaxation due to technical problem in MCA 21
Ministry of Corporate Affairs has acknowledged that services on MCA 21 are not to the fullest satisfaction of the stakeholders for last few days. The Ministry is seized of the matter and taking all necessary steps for smooth functioning of MCA21.
Further, Ministry has also considered appropriate & due waiver of the additional fee or any other issue being faced by stakeholders due to non-filing of information because of problems in MCA21 system in last few days. Accordingly, Ministry has decided to extend the last date of filing and to relax the additional fee applicable on forms which must have been filed post transition of MCA21 but could not be filed due to technical issues in MCA 21 system.
Therefore, Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a Circular no. 3/2013 dated 08th February, 2013 and clarified that relaxation shall be granted by the ROC /RD on case to case basis as under:
- Last date for filing of forms where the due date is falling on or after 17th January, 2013, without charging additional fee;
- All the documents which have been expired on or after 17th January, 2013 due to non submission / resubmission / PUCL may be restored back;
- All the cases related to Court Orders / competent authority where the due date / date of filing was falling on or after 17th January, 2013 is extended without payment of additional fee;
- Name availability expired due to non submission of incorporation documents will be made available for filing of the same;
- In case of charge documents the due date will be extended by the Regional Director on case to case basis where the due date of filing was falling on or after 17th January, 2013 and could not be filed;
- The due date in all the above cases is hereby extended till 28th February, 2013.
The process of extending the due date is as under:
- Company / Professional has to make a request by email / post to concerned ROC / RD along with supporting documents, if any;
- ROC/RD will raise ticket on service desk immediately after examining the documents;
- The team of operator (Infosys) will resolve the ticket as per the request of ROC/RD. A system generated mail will be sent to ROC/RD concerned and the user shall be informed accordingly;
- The user should file the documents within the given time.