RELATING TO IPCC EXAMS

I HAVE REGISTERED FOR BOTH THE GROUPS IN IPCC. I WISH TO APPEAR FOR GROUP-I ONLY.CAN I DO SO AND IF YES,I WILL HAVE TO REGISTER AGAIN FOR GROUP-II OR I WILL HAVE REGISTER JUST FOR EXAM. PLEASE ANSWER ONLY WHEN YOU ARE SURE.
Replies (4)

While regsitering you have to register for both which you have done, now no need to register again for 2nd only you have to pay exam fees for 2nd group...all the best

 

ya, in the Exam Form select only 1st grp...n wen u have 2 give grp 2, NO need to register again, just fill the Exam Form correctly....!!!!!

 

Both of them are correct

Don't panic            to select group for ur exam    you have to again select them in

the exam forms

THANK YOU FRIENDS

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details