Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Related TDS

Chetan Vijapur   07 December 2019

Chetan Vijapur

5 points

| My Other Post

Dear sir, Please suggest me about tds if one co-oprative society apply for TAN and the co-operative is working on tally system the co-operative collecting tds from his customer How to treat this transaction and how to enter transaction in tally and which account to transfer the amount?

avater

Kapadia Pravin   29 December 2019

Kapadia Pravin

883 likes  13725 points

View Profile | My Other Post

What exactly is your query ? Please elaborate

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     29 December 2019

RAJA P M
"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 7929 likes  108080 points

Create Ledger for tds deductions. deduct TDS from customers and account the same in TDS ledger after pay the tds it will tallied...

Any more ask with details..

I'll give guidance to you...

avater

Kapadia Pravin   29 December 2019

Kapadia Pravin

883 likes  13725 points

Which type of Co-operative Society it is ?
Is it Co-operative Housing Society or consumer Co-operative or Credit Co-operative ??

Better you take help of auditor as Accounts are under statutory audit of Co-operative Society Act.

avater

Chetan Vijapur   04 January 2020

Chetan Vijapur

5 points

Dear sir, The co-operative society is credit cooprative society we created ledger in the name of tds payble but we collected tds amount from 1st April means 1st quater but currently this is 4rt quarter started TAN No is allocated recently if we paid tds amount of 1st quater late payment will be charged by the CBDT theirfour  how to resolve the situation please suggest me..

avater

Chetan Vijapur   04 January 2020

Chetan Vijapur

5 points

Dear sir, The co-operative society is credit cooprative society we created ledger in the name of tds payble but we collected tds amount from 1st April means 1st quater but currently this is 4rt quarter started TAN No is allocated recently if we paid tds amount of 1st quater late payment will be charged by the CBDT theirfour  how to resolve the situation please suggest me..

avater

Kapadia Pravin   04 January 2020

Kapadia Pravin

883 likes  13725 points

Note that society can not deduct TDS without TAN. But now pay TDS amount immediately with late payment interest / penalty and file TDS return immediately with per day penal charges.

By doing above issue may be resolved. Earlier the better. Any deductee can also complain for non-receipt if TDS certificate Form 16A. Deductee will get credit of TDS only when you file TDS return and amount of TDS appears in his 26AS statement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »