Freelance Accounting Services - Work From Home

I am a CA Final student offering freelance accounting and bookkeeping services on a work-from-home basis.

Services include:
• Bookkeeping & accounting
• Ledger scrutiny & reconciliation
• Financial statements
• Excel-based MIS

Interested members may please DM.

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A CA Final student is offering freelance accounting and bookkeeping services remotely. Services include daily bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, ledger scrutiny, and reconciliation. They are seeking opportunities for work-from-home accounting support and are available for part-time or freelance engagements. Interested parties are encouraged to DM for further discussion on scope, timelines, and remuneration.

I am interested in the profile you have posted, please let me know the JD.

Thank you for your response.

The work profile is work-from-home accounting support, which includes:

  • Day-to-day bookkeeping and maintenance of books of accounts

  • Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements

  • Ledger scrutiny and bank reconciliations

  • Accounting entries in Excel / Tally

I am a CA Finalist with hands-on experience in accounting and financial reporting and am available for part-time / freelance engagement.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss the scope, timelines, and remuneration.

Hello

Ekam, 

I am CA pursuing student and B.com graduate I want to work with you as a accountant work from home 

I have 2 year + 6 months experience in CA Firm. 

Kindly give me opportunity to work with you. 

Pratiksha

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details