Related Opt out

     This is Madhan from Tamilnadu . I opted Out to JAN/FEB 2021 due to I have been tested positive for covid 19. 


While opt out  Instead of submitting declaration format given by ICAI, I wrote a letter as a declaration and submitted . Because due to quarantine I could n't go out there to take print out. 
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
Madhan from Tamil Nadu opted out of the Jan/Feb 2021 exams due to testing positive for COVID-19. He submitted a handwritten letter as a declaration instead of the official ICAI format, as permitted by ICAI if printing is not possible due to quarantine. The discussion also touches upon the deadline for opting out.

When you click on apply now for opt-out, ICAI has mentioned there that if you can't take printout the same you can write the Exact words of icai declaration format, sign it and upload it. So I guess no worry.
What is last date for opt out

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details