Rejoining CA course and conversion

HELLO I HAVE CLEARED MY CPT 5 YEARS BACK AND ALSO DID THE TRAINING OF ITT AND OT BUT I WASNT ABLE TO CLEAR IPCC. NOW I AM WILLING TO REJOIN MY STUDIES UNDER DIRECT ENTRY SCHEME. ALL I HAVE IS MY WRO NUMBER. PLEASE HELP WHAT PROCEDURE I HAVE TO DO ?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. AND WILL I HAVE TO DO ITT OT AGAIN??
Replies (1)
Ypu no need to do ITT and oc again.
first go to ssp portal ,and check whether your account is there or not.
for this purpose go to icai website,click on ssp portal(at the top) click on existing students,enter your registration number,e amil , phone number and date of birth.
if your account opens,then you can convert to direct entry scheme from ssp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details