if any one have rejection letter format kindly send below mentioned mail id dipmulani9323 @ gmail.com
Replies (8)
Quick Summary
This discussion thread is seeking the correct format for a rejection letter concerning Form 107, specifically when a stamp paper is flagged as outside the 60-day validity from supplementary registration. Members are sharing email addresses to request the format and asking for guidance on the next steps, including resubmitting Form 103 and potentially re-registering or visiting a regional office.
I got mail as your form 107 has been sent back for correction by regional office with remarks stamp paper should be within 60 days from the date of supplementary registration please send rejection letter in form 107 and submit form103 on ssp portal.
I can only edit form 107 as no option to change form 103. If anyone know what to be done kindly reply ASAP
I got mail as your form 107 has been sent back for correction by regional office with remarks stamp paper should be within 60 days from the date of supplementary registration please send rejection letter in form 107 and submit form103 on ssp portal