Easy Office
LCI Learning

Regular assessment tax paid

Page no : 3

M K (2 Points)
Replied 25 November 2021

SIR AM GETTING SUCH PROBLE Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year. I HAVE PAID CHALLAN 18 NOV 21 AND TODAY DATE 25.11.2021 

puneet (medicine) (37 Points)
Replied 26 November 2021

Try this, disagree with the demand , then click challan paid and challan has CIN without open challan details. Hope it works.

yogesh upadhyay (23 Points)
Replied 26 November 2021

No It doesn’t work. You still need to provide the chal kab detail the movement you out chalan detail it gives you the same error.

Nataraj Kuntagod (17 Points)
Replied 26 November 2021

Even disagreeing does not work!!

“Disagree with the demand” and select the reason as under: “Demand paid and challan has CIN (without open challan details)”   gives the SAME error of open challan details are not available.  The system is completely broken, Grievance does not work, as it gets closed without reason and even reopening it does not work. 

Dinker Singh Thakur (2 Points)
Replied 26 November 2021

It has been 26 days and I am still getting same error. 

Arnab Chatterjee (2 Points)
Replied 26 November 2021

I paid on 3rd November, It's showing successful in nsdl OLTAS, it's getting reflected in my 26AS. But still getting the same error while submitting the response at the portal.

HARISANKAR L (23 Points)
Replied 29 November 2021

Any solution for this??

Saket Ranjan (6 Points)
Replied 07 December 2021

I am also getting same error from one month. Although I have paid for AY 2015.  not able to submit response with challan details. Is anyone able to do that then please let us know

Rajesh Sharma (4 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

Is this problem resolved. I am getting the same error message after I paid the tax on 6th December. Its been 5 days now. The Form 26AS is correctly showing the challan details.

Prakash Pk (6 Points)
Replied 15 December 2021

Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year... following up with IT dept for the last 2 months but nompoaitive revert for this issue.

Please  throw some light on it...

Ayush Chitransh (2 Points)
Replied 17 December 2021

I Paid on 13th Novemeber 2021, still getting the same error. Any solution?

Raghunath M (2 Points)
Replied 23 December 2021

I paid on 16th December. Still getting the same error "Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year". What to do.? Is the tax return considered done if outstanding demand is showing like this?

Haranath (Project lead) (42 Points)
Replied 23 December 2021

I too facing same issue  and I came to know that this error showing up in the portal from September onwards but no solution so far.

Rectification is one of the option to correct demand.But my ITR status showing as underprocessing in portal though it sent demand due mail. So rectification option for ITR also not working to correct the demand in  the portal.

Matt Scott (4 Points)
Replied 27 December 2021

Hi Everyone : Today, just now, I was able to submit my Response to Demand Notice successfully on Income Tax portal. Since 18th Nov '21 until today, I was getting an error "any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year".  But fortunately today when I just tried, it was accepted.

In my case, I choose : Demand is correct and I have CIN number.

oswin A S (4 Points)
Replied 28 December 2021

@ Matt Scott, Thanks for the update. I am also able to update it in portal successfully, its under process now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: