Regn-tax payer with tdscpc.the mistake i made..

While registering with tds cpc of a tax payer I made a 'mistake'. This is for your information -so that you will not unneccessarily waste your time and energy.

There are no deductions. The tax payer has deposited the tax amount in cash.

While registering: 1. I did not give challan full no. i..e. 00005 like that instead I gave only 5 - result the message is invalid                     details.

2. Amount also I did not give 5527.00 I gave 5527 ..- result the message is invalid.

Out of frustration I gave the details in full as above mentioned and the regn. became easy.

This is for your information.  Whoever are already aware may simply ignore.

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : ram babu b.com

While registering with tds cpc of a tax payer I made a 'mistake'. This is for your information -so that you will not unneccessarily waste your time and energy.

There are no deductions. The tax payer has deposited the tax amount in cash.

While registering: 1. I did not give challan full no. i..e. 00005 like that instead I gave only 5 - result the message is invalid                     details.

2. Amount also I did not give 5527.00 I gave 5527 ..- result the message is invalid.

Out of frustration I gave the details in full as above mentioned and the regn. became easy.

This is for your information.  Whoever are already aware may simply ignore.

Ram...I guess these inputs are already provided in the help text next to the field and also on the page help

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details