Registered office address issue

Siri (Director) (73 Points)

18 August 2012  

Hi

We have incorporated a Pvt Ltd company 2 months back.

As its a Start up company, we looked for a residential address as registered office address.

After discussing with my friend, i have given her Home address as the registered office address for incorporation.

Property is on her father's name. Before incorporation, she has not explained clearly everything to her parents and they were under assumption that their address would only be used as Mailing address and not as registered office address during incorporation.

They are angry about their address being used as Registered Office Address. And they are saying that we have used their address for registered office without their consent.

They have asked us to change the registered office address and we agreed.

We have already changed Company address by filing Form 18 and also in IT Database for PAN and TAN Cards.

But they dont want their address references any where and asking us to change address in MOA, AOA and Incorporation documents too.

I spoke to our CA and he said its not possible to change address info in these incorporation documents.

But they are not agreeing to this and say they dont want their address on any documents related to company.

What is the solution to this.

Is it possible that they proceed legally against us? And force us to close the company?

Please suggest what should we do now.

Thanks a lot in advance for the information and suggestions.

Siri.