Regd. itr and other things.

Hi,

I am a Freelance Admin assistant doing online jobs at home at websites like freelancer.com etc. This year my income will be around 2.5 lacs and I have to file ITR. I will be filing ITR first time after few years that's why I need to clear few things:

1. Which ITR form I need to fill up online? Do I also need digital signature?

2. My main expense to perform these jobs is Internet bill, Can I deduct this amount from total income so the tax will be calculated on income - expenses = net income?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

RJ

Replies (1)

Hello Rajeev,

Yes You can file your Return of Income under the Head Profit & Gains from Business & Profession, on which u can claim deduction of the expeses related to Business.

And Digital Signature is not required in your case in case of e-filing.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details