Regarding verification result

I have secured 206 marks in IPCC Group 1 nov 2017 exams. Acc - 69,  Law - 29,  Costing - 59 and Tax - 49. And I have applied for Verification of Law and Costing papers on 29/1/2018. Still It is showing Your application is under process. What should I do? And Can I expect any positive results? 

Replies (29)
are you confident on law paper will get 40 plus

Yeah... Expecting... But is there any chance for increase in marks? 

Chance is there, but very low.
Start preparing as if you did not apply at all.
The result will come when it will come. Not prudent to wait.
Okay sure.. Will do my best.. Thnx
wait for more days....every student facing same problem....me too waiting for it
Sure... Best of luck 🤞
waise I am not expecting anything from Institute that they will increse even a single marks....bdw thanks a lot.hope your wish give positive result.best of luck to you too.
Just we are trying our last bit of luck with a hope... Let us see..
yeah.....hope so
icai shoud not take very much time... it is not right.
Yeah.. But I think there might be some lengthy process of analyzing everyone's mark before declaring the verification result..
haa but agar thoda jaldi result de deta to.. mentally hmlog prepare ho jate
don't wait for it chances for change is marks only 0.60% ....negligible...start studying for may 2018

Yup... Just trying my last bit of luck with a hope.. But Already I have start preparing.. ✌️

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details