regarding stamping charge for diversion of agriculture land

Respected seniors, greetings

I am trying to get financial assistance from a bank for constructing a primary school building.
For it I have to get diverted my agriculture land into commercial one.
Now I need your valuable guidance that
1. should I first get it diverted and then transfer to my trust
or
2. should I first transfer it to trust then get it diverted (my trust is also involved at environmental issues).
or
3. should I first get a little agriculture part diverted then transfer in my trust name the complete agriculture land including small diverted part.

Please guide me what is the best solution?If any other please mention.
Regards and Thanks
Replies (2)

Second option would be economical, provided agricultural land gets transferred to Trust.

thanks sir for responding quickly

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details