Regarding society and opc registration india

I'm a NRI, I want to incorporate a OPC firm in India. Then what documents I have to Appostile and notarized? And is it mandatory to do the same? Can I not register firm without Appostile and notarization.
And What if I register this firm as a Indian resident?
After registering this Firm I have to open a society to open a school in my state. After registering society I have to avail 80G 12A and FCRA Registration.
So this second question is.. if I register my firm as NRI thn I can register society as NRI too? WHAT will be there's consequences if I register this firm and society as a indian resident? Will there be prblm in getting permission like 80G 12A and FCRA. IF I SHOW THEM THAT IAM INDIAN resident while I'm NRI.
suggest me.
Replies (1)
Send mail at admin @ easyaccountingaudittax.co.in

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details