Regarding savings account transaction

I do P2P transaction in Huobi platform. But to make payment I'm using savings bank account. And also to receive the payment I'm using the same bank account. As per RBI rule I can make deposit of 10 lakh per financial year. I want to do 1 lakh transaction per day. What is the solution.

Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses concerns about exceeding the RBI's annual deposit limit of 10 lakh in a savings account when using it for P2P transactions on platforms like Huobi. Participants clarify that the limit applies to all types of deposits, not just cash. The primary solution suggested is to open a current account for higher transaction volumes.

Query is not clear...

are you asking about SB account...??
or Business transaction...?

what is RBI rule as you said....???

As per RBI rule one can deposit maximum 10lakh in one financial year(including cash and ecs and UPI deposit everything) in a Bank savings account.

 

If I want to do more deposit what is the solution.

The said limit is for Cash deposit...
The said limit is not cash deposit.
Originally posted by : sabyasachi mukherjee
The said limit is not cash deposit.

Then what Ji...

Open Current account and keep depositing any amount
I will ask the querist to post the rbi circular.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details