GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammad tarique sohail (accountant)     25 September 2021

Regarding rent received and tds on it

A joint property with father which is given on rent in jan21 -Mar 21. Rent paid on son's pan and tenant has deducted tds and deposited on son's PAN only. when we go to file ITR3 in house property share of percentage we put 50%. automatically rent considered half. while rent full on son's pan. what to do ? please help

 1 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     26 September 2021

Unless tenant rectifies TDS return by 50:50 share over the rent, any other way of adjustment will not work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags