Regarding relief under section 89(1)

Sir,

I filed ITR for the AY 2017-18 within filling Form 10E. My ITR has been processed and further demand raised. Can I fill 10E now? If so, there is a need to submit revise return or only rectification request will suffice? Please advise. Thanks & regards in advance.

Replies (2)
You have to file Form 10E and file revised return

Madam,

Thank You for your kind advice. But, I somewhere read that after filling 10E, request for rectification should be done. I cannot understand what to do. I shall be verymuch thankful to you, if you kindly write in details on the matter for my better understanding as I forgot to fill 10E and demand raised by IT Deptt.

with regards,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details