Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MP Pandey   28 September 2021

Regarding Registration of Representative Assessee for a deceased

Hi, plz make me clear on my query  that I want Register myself as Representative Assessee of my deceased mother now I have Add myself on Income tax portal from my income tax ID or from my deceased mother's ID.

 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)     28 September 2021

Select the user type: Individual from the list of options available. Click on 'Continue'. Apart from Individuals, only these users can register themselves on the e-filing website: i) Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), ii) Other than Individual/HUF, iii) External Agency, iv) Chartered Accountants, v) Tax Deductor and Collector and vi) Third Party Software Utility Developer.

MP Pandey

MP Pandey   28 September 2021

Sir my query is as I m the only certified Legal heir of deceased mother so weather adding of Representative Assessee will do now from My deceased mother ID or my ID. 

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     28 September 2021

You have to register it from your ID.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags