Regarding parner remuneration details in itr-5

My firm"s net profit is of Rs. 21000.........n I claim 21000 as partner remuneration.......i m following 44AD........should i show 21000 as net profit if ITR-5 or Nil...........If i show 21000 there wil b tax.......then should there is any column where i should show partner remuneration..........plz help me.........i m filing online return in which column n sheet i will show partner remuneration

Replies (2)

You should shown your return as " NIL"

NET PROFIT OF A FIRM IS 20000.. NO REMUNERATION TO PARTNERS HAS BEEN CHARGED STILL...

CLIENT IS GOING FOR SEC 44AD.. 

1. IS IT NECESSARY TO GIVE REMUNERATION TO PARTNERS?

2. IF REMUNERATION IS GIVEN, RULE IS.. I

N CASE OF LOSS OR ON FIRST 300000 OF PROFIT- @ 90 % OF BOOK PROFIT OR 150000 WHICHEVER IS MORE...

SOOOO.... IF I PROVIDE REMUNERATION AS 150000, I WILL GET A LOSS OF 130000...

WHWT SHOULD I DO...????

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details