ICICI

Regarding ITC

Amol Jadhav   20 November 2019

Amol Jadhav

2 likes  14 points

| My Other Post

If seller & buyer opted GSTR1 Quarterly, in buyers 2A no data reflected due to all his seller are filling GSTR1 Quarterly, Shall buyer take ITC as per his books?

prasad Nilugal (Accountant GST Practitioner . )     20 November 2019

prasad Nilugal
Accountant GST Practitioner .  
 278 likes  4152 points

View Profile | My Other Post

As per section 16(2) of the CGST  2017  act  ,  you must  fulfill  following conditions  to  Claim Input  Tax credit  

1)  you  must  have  Valid  Tax Invoice  with  correct  GSTN  etc 

2) you must  have received Goods or Services 

3)  Supplier shall  pay  Tax  collected  from   you to  Govt  Account .

4)  recipient  must  file  return 

In  addition  to  above  as per new rule  , it should  reflect  in GSTR 2A .   & you goods to service should not  be in the  list  of  block credit section 17(5) of the CGST act 2017 . 

avater

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     21 November 2019

RAJA P M
"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 7580 likes  103017 points

@ Mr Amol Jadhav.,

Well... Very well question. But, No more solution or proper clarification from dept or experts...
Bcoz, All the view is the new rule based on monthly. But, No detailed or proper solutions for quarterly filing inputs...

Now, As per Your query and My view.

You will claim ITC based on valid invoice (as per Mr Prasad Nilugal's view) as per monthly In & out. Check out quarterly based GSTR 2A....

avater

NAVEEN CHAND (GST Practitioner )     21 November 2019

NAVEEN CHAND
GST Practitioner  
 783 likes  11036 points

initially, input can be taken on the basis of possession of valid GST TAX INVOICE from the supplier and good received . 

but one of the important point is to that counter party has also filed his return and invoice is reflected 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »