Regarding download of GSTR-2A

A B Kundu (Professional)     20 October 2019

A B Kundu
Professional 
 91 likes  1356 points

| My Other Post

Whether it's possible to download GSTR-2A for the whole year?

I want to download GSTR-2A for the year 2018-19 for reconciliation purpose. But from the portal I can download the same month by month. Again in few months, the entries of earlier month also got reflected. So, it's becoming tedious job to download 12 GSTR-2A, then comparing one by one and assemble the same into one excel sheet. Is there any other way to do this effectively?

avater

Satyapriy Chindak   20 October 2019

Satyapriy Chindak

1 likes  41 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The real problem is with the 3rd party. if they file late GSTR 1 then it will reflect after very long time. may be in some cases they would file after the March return(my personal exp). and GSTR 2A for annual will not get generated at one time. rather, you have the make a tedious job by generating it on monthly basis.

A B Kundu (Professional)     20 October 2019

A B Kundu
Professional 
 91 likes  1356 points

Yeah you are right.. okay let see...

avater

Hardik Hindocha   21 October 2019

Hardik Hindocha

114 likes  908 points

You have no other option for reconciliation, but I think your problem will be eased with the last tab available on Return dashboard. you may take help of the tab ' comparison of liability declared and ITC Claimed'. This will help you find the changes in invoices recently uploaded by suoplier during any month and you need to then drill down only that month's 2A. Hope this helps..

avater

Satyapriy Chindak   21 October 2019

Satyapriy Chindak

1 likes  41 points

Yes but tab will not show final results until the front party files theor GSTR 1 before due date. and it will only show you the summary and not the detail Bill Uploaded with all bill individual information.

A B Kundu (Professional)     21 October 2019

A B Kundu
Professional 
 91 likes  1356 points

Originally posted by : Hardik Hindocha
You have no other option for reconciliation, but I think your problem will be eased with the last tab available on Return dashboard. you may take help of the tab ' comparison of liability declared and ITC Claimed'. This will help you find the changes in invoices recently uploaded by suoplier during any month and you need to then drill down only that month's 2A. Hope this helps..

I didn't get you. Can you elaborate this process once more?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »