Refund of excess TDS paid while filing 26QB

Krishna (Assistant) (633 Points)

26 October 2022  
sir; we have filed 26QB return by providing correct details but while paying we paid extra amount in the bank. Now we have filed refund application in form 26B. For that now we have to submit signed form along with cancelled cheque to jurisdictional AO. Can we send this through e mail & speed post or we have to delivered personally to AO ??