Refund of bank under liquidation

ajeet singh   16 October 2019

ajeet singh

25 likes  963 points

| My Other Post

small xyz bank is under liquidation hence the account name is modified as under liquidation xyz bank while the bank's bank account name in itr for earlier year was xyz bank.
i have submitted multiple request to re issue redund but every time its failed due to account name mismatch.
how to handle it vetern please guide

queryinsta054@gmail.com   16 October 2019

queryinsta054@gmail.com

1 likes  11 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Login into your efiling account..at the upper left of the screen under "My Account", choose 'Service Request' and select the "Request Type"as "New Request", "Request Category" as "Change ITR Form Particulars" and click Submit option ...then enter the "Acknowledgement number" of ITR and enter the relevant details and click "Submit". Note that you can enter any other bank account of yours since balances with banks under liquidation cannot be freely withdrawn due to RBI restrictions.

1 Like
avater

Kapadia Pravin   19 October 2019

Kapadia Pravin

609 likes  9647 points

Alternatively you can go to Profile section and under that go to pre-validate bank details. Press that button and window Will appear and show existing bank Account. You can remove that and add another bank account with details and use validate button. it takes 1 hour to 36 hours to appear the status as "" validated""

avater

ajeet singh   19 October 2019

ajeet singh

25 likes  963 points

All accout name changed to "under liquidation xyz bank"
and the name on pan is the xyz bank

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »