Refund income tax

Harendra Kumar (Tax Advisor ) (1326 Points)

12 August 2014  

Dear Experts


One of the my clint having taxable income above ten lakh and they are not filing the ITR last 5 years and also not claim the refund amount i.e. above 2 lakhs per year.

Now my question how get the refund last 5 years if possible plz advise to us step by sept. Hope yoou earlier action in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

(Harendra Kumar)