Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Robin verma (CA FINAL)     11 October 2016

Refund in Belated Return

One of my client want to file ITR for FY 2014-15..and claim refund of Rs 5000.

Can refund b granted in this case.

Plz guide.

 5 Replies


Studentsca (CA Practice )     11 October 2016

Yes refund will be granted.


ANKUR TAH (Teacher Consultant and CA finalist.)     11 October 2016

yes, it is possible to claim refund in case of belated return u/s139 (4).
But you can not revise the return, can not adjust house property losses.
CA Harshal Totla

CA Harshal Totla (Chartered Accountant)     12 October 2016

Yes for the A.Y. 15-16 you can file belated return before 31st March 2017.
But, please note that you cannot revise your belated return in future.
Robin verma

Robin verma (CA FINAL)     12 October 2016

Will the AO not impose Rs5000 penalty in this case. ?
Vineet Goyal

Vineet Goyal (Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts)     13 October 2016

AO cannot impose penalty if gross total income is less than taxable limit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags