Refund application on Local Purchase

I have filed refund application under the 'Refund of ITC on Exports of Goods & Services without payment of tax' option upto February coz I had 100% exports till then.
However, March onwads, I have only local Purchases on which I want to claim refund.In this case, under which option am I supposed to file the refund application?
Also, if I am to file the application under the same head, then would i still be liable to fill the 'Statement 1' or is it optional?
Replies (2)

Hi Vikram

Can you tell me when you applied for refund online, did you apply along with Statement 3 in the refund column. Very urgent reply required because we have a huge amount stuck and I am not able to proceed further as the Excel sheet in Statement 3 is password protected.

Regards

Hi All,

I have filed refund application under the 'Refund of ITC on Exports of Goods & Services without payment of tax'. 

Now, as per Online processing of refund applications and single authority disbursement implemented dtd: 27/09/2019, is it required to submit the documents manually in the Department or we need to check in the portal.

Regards

Sridevi

 



 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details