Hi I have registered to CPT Nov Exams, i require clarification whether study materials provided by the institute is complete to have knowledge for exams or should i refer more books. Please Suggest.
Hi Sree
Study mat have enough materil to cover the exam , but u can refer the coaching notes or coaching from reupted institue if u thik u r confidence level is low , and u need some more stuff to through the exam
if u have courage and confidence go ahed
feel free to contace me in case u requied any further help
Dinesh
9811202476
Guest
Posted on 09 October 2007
i want to know old questions of CPT
Guest
Posted on 25 October 2007
HELLO SIR
I WANTED TO GIVE EXAM. OF CPT IN FEB 08 WHO I WILL PREPAIR AND STUDY OF CPT
Guest
Posted on 11 June 2008
hi i wanted to knw abt cpt exams i wanted 2 knw which books must be refered plz give me d info om my mail plzzzzz