Rectification or revised returns after assesment under section 143 (1)

I HAVE RECEIVED A INCOME TAX INTIMATION UNDER SECTION 143 (1) WITH TAX DEMAND OF RS.46,000...I HAD FILED THE OPRIGINAL RETURNS WITH ERROS AND AGAINED FILED TEH REVISED RETURNS WITH ERROR THAT I HAD NOT TAKEN HRA AND CONVEYNACE ALLOWANCE EXEMPTION..NOW THE ASSESMENT HAS BEEN DONE..I WANT TO REVISED OR RECTIFY THE SAID RETURNS AFTER TAKING CONVEYANCE AND HRA ALLOWANCE..HOW DO I DO THAT ???

Replies (2)
Any rectification can be done as per return filed. Here you want to amend return and for that revised return. You may try for revised return and submit response online about tax demand

For ITR of AY 2019-20, you can revise; otherwise no chance.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details