Rectification of father name in belated return

vasoya ankit (Practice) (137 Points)

01 November 2012  

I have Filled Return of AY 2011-12 belated in which refund is due and cheque has been received to me,

but due to mistake at a time of filing of return father name has been mentioned wrong there for in my refund cheque wrong name is printed

i have also rectification at efiling site but is is rejected/not processed rectification.

so now how can i rectify this mistake and get rectified refund cheque in correct name