parvesh garg (Student CA / Articleship)   (100 Points)

20 August 2016  


I filed ractification request u/s 154 against sec143(1) but due to some reason I have filled it wrong and order has been passed after ractifiaction. 

Now suggest me can I file ractification again or not? If yes than against what(CPC reference No) u/s 143(1) or against new order come u/s 154.

This all happen due to non filing of Form-10E(Refund has been disallowed). So can I submit Form 10E now and file ractification or not.

Please also provide necessary details regarding this.