Receipt of ITR V From CPC

Friends,

After uploading XML file of ITR 1 SAHAJ  I have sent ITR V to CPC by Speed post on 21-06-2011. Today is 24-6-2011. Speed post delivered to CPC on 23-6-2011 as per speed post tracking. So far I have not received intimation from CPC thro web site or my email. How many days it will take to get receipt. In ITR V which I had sent to CPC,  I forgot to strike the word daughter under son/daughter as I am of gender MALE.  I have written my pan no and my capacity a INDIVIDUAL in appropriate  spaces in ITR V.  Will it affect sending receipt of my ITR V by CPC.

Expecting advice from experts





Replies (4)

HEY DONT WORRY WE ARE DOING THOUSANDS OF TAX RETURNS LIKE THIS ... AFTER POSTING ITR-V... IT TAKES AROUND TEN TO 15 DAYS TO RECIEVE ACKNOWLEDGMENT..  BUT B4 THAT U VL RECIEVE  ONE MAIL THAT THE CPC BANGLORE RECIEVE UR ITR-V ..DONT WORRY..

CPC accepts all mails through India Post and all postal receipts are treated alike(Speed post or UPC or Normal post). So they take time to acknowledge as they do not give preferential treattment based on postal mode used.

Nothing to worry about gender on ITR V, if you have mentioned it correctly in the Excel utility. Physical striking on ITR  V may not matter. But as you know Gender selection plays important part of taxation as it affects your slab.

Sir, I agree with you .

in many cases they even take 15 days to show the receipt status so dont worry

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details