REAL MEANING OF LOVE

Today morning when I heard three magical words of my fiancé “I love you” I got filled with heavenly bliss, happiness and beautiful emotions of love. I can still feel the magic of those three words “I love you”. These three words have really made my day.


 
And three days back I received a mail of my best friend, ended with the words “I love you”. Nothing comes close to the words like these!


 
Thousands of words pour out from our mouths each and every day, the words of love, happiness, contentment, anger, hate and sadness. These words are dependent on our moods, thoughts, feelings and emotions. They are so effective and powerful that they can create a reaction and change the moods, emotions, thoughts, and feelings of the people around us.

Replies (4)

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.


 
Words have absolute power to control our situations, moods and our lives. Especially these three magical words “I love you”. They make our lives so meaningful and can make us happy under any circumstances. These three words are the key to happiness, energy and love. These three words have the power to change our sadness to happiness. Just three words can change everything, can change your life and can make you happy as you have never been before.

 

Someone has said, “No three words have greater power than I Love You.”

 

These three words can heal your relations. Telling someone that you love him/her; satisfies a person’s inner, deepest emotional needs – the need to be appreciated, to be loved and to be wanted. Your parents, spouse, children and friends all need to hear these magical words. So say these three simple, smiling and magical words to your loved ones to bless your relations with eternal happiness and love.


• Say it to your mom everyday before leaving home for college or office.
• Say it to your dad every night before going to bed.
• Say it to your brother with a birthday card on his birthday.
• Say it to your sister whenever she brings chocolates for you.
• Say it to your friends when they come to see you or give you a call just to cheer you up.
• Say it to your children whenever they do something new to please you.
• Say it your spouse every morning, every night, every moment you feel love for him/her.

 

Make your life full of love, happiness, fulfillment, motivation and success and keep saying “I love you.” These words have the power of life and death. So choose life! For you and for your family!!

“No three words have greater power than       I Love You.”

its right yaar.

AGREE.

These 3 magical words truly gives emotional satisfaction to everyone.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details